You can easily buy* the Eco C-T and Eco C fuel reduction and emissions reduction units below. We will ship your unit(s) within five days.
The Eco C-T unit comes in five different sizes. The correct choice depends on the fuel tank capacity of your vehicle. If you are unsure of your fuel tank capacity, please refer to your vehicle handbook.
The Eco C is a standard size and must be fitted to your fuel line. Full fitting instructions are included. Please note an Eco C works for engines up to five litres capacity only. They may also void a vehicle’s manufacturer warranty, due to how they are fitted to the fuel line. For these reasons, we recommend them for use with older cars and vans only.
Remember all the benefits of Eco C-T and Eco C fuel reduction and emissions reduction units:
- Fuel consumption reduction on average from 10% to 15%. Makes huge savings on your fuel bill
- Toxic emissions reduced by up to 85%. Can help your vehicle pass the NCT or DOE (Ireland), or MOT (UK)
- Cetane & Octane number increase for the relative fuels
- Engine performance improved (horsepower and torque)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) reduced in proportion to fuel savings
- Fuel quality maintained during storage – reverses the natural degrading process of diesel
- Easily fitted – just place it in your fuel tank (Eco C-T) or fit to your fuel line (Eco C)
- Easily move the Eco C-T from one vehicle to another
- Full performance up to six years (Eco C-T) or three years (Eco C)
- Reduced vehicle maintenance:
- Fewer contaminants in the lubricating oil means its properties are maintained for longer
- Minimise injector and fuel system maintenance with less carbonisation
- Minimise exhaust system maintenance with less soot and fewer emissions
Order today and start saving on your fuel bills!
* For bulk orders or fleet enquiries, please contact us.