WWW.REDUCEFUELBILLS.COM supplies both the Eco C-T and Eco C fuel reduction and emissions reduction units. They are simple devices that can deliver outstanding results.
The technology used has been rigorously tested to international standards by the world-leading TUV Rheinland inspection and product certification company in Germany.
Its findings confirm that our units deliver:
- Typical fuel consumption reduction of 15%
- Typical toxic emissions reduction of 85%
Order today, to start enjoying these great benefits for yourself.
Dublin driver saves €625 per year on fuel
I drive a Volvo S80 2.0 litre diesel car, mainly in city traffic around Dublin. My trip computer used to tell me I used 11.1 litres of fuel per 100km, but since I began using an Eco C-T unit, that has dropped to 9.9 litres per 100km. That means I have a 12% increase in miles per gallon, up from 25.5 mpg to 28.5 mpg. I spend approximately €100 per week on fuel, so I’ll be saving around €625 in the first year alone.
– Pat, Dublin
Benefits of our Fuel Reduction and Emissions Reduction Units
- Fuel consumption reduction on average from 10% to 15%. Makes huge savings on your fuel bill
- Toxic emissions reduced by up to 85%. Can help your vehicle pass the NCT or DOE (Ireland), or MOT (UK)
- Cetane & Octane number increase for the relative fuels
- Engine performance improved (horsepower and torque)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) reduced in proportion to fuel savings
- Fuel quality maintained during storage – reverses the natural degrading process of diesel
- Easily fitted – just place it in your fuel tank (Eco C-T) or fit to your fuel line (Eco C)
- Easily move the Eco C-T from one vehicle to another
- Full performance up to six years (Eco C-T) or three years (Eco C)
- Reduced vehicle maintenance:
- Fewer contaminants in the lubricating oil means its properties are maintained for longer
- Minimise injector and fuel system maintenance with less carbonisation
- Minimise exhaust system maintenance with less soot and fewer emissions
How our Fuel Reduction and Emissions Reduction Units work
The minerals alter the molecular structure of the fuel. This in turn changes its physiochemical properties to deliver an improved performance during combustion.
Differences between the Eco C-T and Eco C units
You simply fit the Eco C to the fuel line of your vehicle, and it begins to work immediately. A mechanic can usually fit the unit within 15 minutes, while users with basic mechanical knowledge can also fit the unit themselves. Full instructions are included.
Please note that while the Eco C unit does not harm your engine, it may void a vehicle’s manufacturer warranty, because of how it sits on the vehicle’s fuel line. For this reason, we recommend the Eco C for older, out of warranty vehicles only.
The Eco C-T is NEW to Ireland and the UK. It delivers all the same great fuel savings and emissions reductions benefits, and avoids the warranty problem by being simply placed into the fuel tank instead.
It contains approximately four times the amount of minerals and compounds found in the original Eco C. This means it just has to be in the vicinity of the fuel, rather than have the fuel flow through it.
Another benefit of the Eco C-T is that it delivers full performance for up to six years, instead of just three.
ECO F fuel catalysts
We are also the sole distributor in Ireland and the UK for the ECO F. The ECO F is a range of fuel catalysts that maximise the energy output of fuel during combustion. The effect on the fuel gives rise to reduced fuel consumption (up to 15%) and reduced toxic emissions (up to 90%) on a broad range of equipment types. This catalyst increases the cetane or octane number of the relevant fuel type; offering a premium grade fuel.
The ECO F can be used to reduce emissions and fuel usage for all of the following fuels
- Kerosene (heating oil #1)
- Natural Gas
- Fuel Oils # 2, 4 & 6
- Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) & Autogas